Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2001




On the morning of September 11, 2011 I was sleeping so I had no clue what had happened. I woke up to a knock on my door. When I opened my door I just saw the horror on his face. At that moment I knew something was terribly wrong. He started to tell me what happened. I remember feeling scared not knowing what to do or how to respond from what he just told me.  I remember thinking to myself things like that just don't happen here; we live in the United States how could they let something like that happen.  Everything else is a blur after that I can't remember how the rest of that day went on. I do know that I as well as others have lost a sense of security, I am always wondering what's going to happen next.

5 comments:

  1. That day is a day most of us will remember. We all did lose a sense of security and wondering what is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very scary time for everyone.. changed our lives in so many ways

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right...it took me a long time to get to sleep that night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life will never be the same. In those moments life as we know it in America changed forever...

    ReplyDelete